Big Picture Announces Best of Wide Format Award Winners
Victors received their awards during a celebratory happy hour at ISA Sign Expo.
The first-ever Big Picture Best of Wide Format Awards, in partnership with ISA and sponsored by Fujifilm and HP, honor the most creative, innovative, and inspiring large-format digital print work in our field. The 12 winning projects demonstrate how today’s print service providers push the boundaries of wide-format digital print.
The inaugural winners were announced at the 2019 ISA Sign Expo in Las Vegas on April 25 during a celebratory happy hour at ST Media Group’s booth. Attendees of the ceremony were able to congratulate and learn more about the 2019 winners, their shops, and their projects, as well as network with top industry leaders.
The inaugural Big Picture Best of Wide Format Awards winners are:
- Azpro, Legends Entertainment District (Explore more of the shop's work)
- BPGraphics, Nike’s LeBron Welcome (Check out more of BPGraphics' superwide projects)
- Carisma Large Format Printing, #UnwrapAJaguar (Meet Carisma's CEO Moshe Gil)
- CR&A Custom, Palos Verdes Art Center: Douglas Kirkland Building Wrap Tribute (Learn more about Carmen Rad, Big Picture Editorial Advisory Board member)
- Cushing, Create and Cultivate: Event Graphics for Slaack Productions (Explore more of the Chicago shop's work)
- Czarnowski-Las Vegas, Resimercial Transformation
- Ferrari Color, now part of Signs.com, Golden 1 Center Takeover (Catch up on Marty McGhie's Business + Management column or get to know Kirk Green, EAB member)
- GCI, Super Bowl LIII Boombox (Check out another fun project from GCI)
- Hatteras, The Taylor Swift Experience
- McNab Visual Strategies, Maya Island Air Tails
- Meeksgroup, A Gathering Place for Tulsa
- The Look Company, Saskatchewan Roughriders | Mosaic Stadium Branding