Agfa Graphics to Host Free Wide-Format Open House
Printing systems, media, ink, and more being demonstrated at Agfa’s Distribution Center in Plano, Texas.
Agfa Graphics has announced that it will be hosting a free Wide-Format Open House event at its Plano, Texas, distribution center on September 18-20, 2012, from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Agfa Graphics' technology experts will be on-hand conducting various technology demos on the Anapurna M2540 FB, a high-speed flatbed, UV-curable inkjet printer, and Epson's SureColor S30670, its 64-inch solvent printer.
Additionally, attendees can learn about the vast assortment of rigid and flexible media and inks that are used in UV and solvent printing. Attendees will be able to ask questions and get tips and ideas for new applications they can add to their product portfolio.
"Anyone eager to learn more about wide-format printing and how it can benefit their business should mark their calendars for these free Open House events," said Deborah Hutcheson, director of marketing, Agfa Graphics. "Wide-format inkjet is a fast-growing segment in the printing industry and is helping many printers differentiate themselves by offering new and exciting products and services to their customers that previously were unattainable for most commercial printers."
Other products and service demonstrations will include:
- Duratex Product Line - economy, intermediate, and premium printable roll substrates.
- Celtec Foamed PVC - digital or screen printable and ideal for various applications in the sign and graphic markets.
- Coroplast Corrugated Plastic - corrugated plastic sheets for signs and re-usable packaging.
- Gilman's Insite - biodegradable foam boards.
- International Laminating Corporation Deco Styrene - digital or screen printable, metallic film that has been applied to .040 Styrene.
- PETG - a thermoplastic polyester.
Registration is required to attend the Open House event. Please contact Antonia Davenport at 800-526-5441 extension 857-2452 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.