'Application Nation' Classes from MacTac
Vehicle-wrap application training.
MACtac is partnering with vehicle-wrap expert Rob Ivers to create 'Application Nation' training classes to eight US locations throughout 2007. The classes comprise 2-day events made up of MacTac digital media training, design theory, surface-preparation techniques and training for applications over flat, rivet, and complex curves.
"Application Nation is just one element of MacTac’s commitment to providing customers with a forum to learn, discuss and take the industry to a whole new level of creativity and excellence," Moore said. "As Application Nation takes hold, we have other great ideas to export the movement, and will have more details soon."
The company's Application Nation sessions will be held in the following areas in the 2007 (some sites and dates are still being finalized; visit MacTac's website for an updated list):
* September 18-19: Taca Sign Supply & Service Ltd., Vancouver, BC, Canada
* October 16-17: IMAC, Concord, Ontario, Canada
* October (exact dates to be announced): Laird Plastics, Boston, MA
* November 7-8: Nazdar, Pennsauken, NJ
* December (exact dates to be announced): Laird Plastics, Santa Fe Springs, CA
Price: $800 per attendee. Included with the course: informational CD, t-shirt, coupons, promotions and toolbelt with soft and hard squeegees, rivet brush, razor, pin poker and marking pencil. Upon completion, attendees will receive certification for taking the course.
ROB IVERS INC.