Arlon Introduces Six Window and Wall Graphics Products
Arlon debuts DPF 206, DPF 207, DPF 45WF, DPF WD White, and DPF 50 WD Clear.
Arlon has announced six new products for window and wall graphics:
• New DPF 206 (fabric film with woven texture) and DFP 207 (vinyl film), removable interior wall decoration films. The 6-mil polycoated matte white films feature a clear removable pressure-sensitive adhesive designed to bond well and be removable to substrates such as smooth painted non-vinyl walls. Available in 54-in. widths.
• DPF 45WF is a one-way vision digital print pressure sensitive film. The 6-mil white, perforated, black-back, calandered film offers removable pressure-sensitive adhesive and is designed for one-way viewing graphics. Available in 54-in. widths.
• A matte white vinyl film with a clear low tack removable pressure-sensitive adhesive, DPF WD White, is designed for use on windows, appliances, and high energy surfaces. Available in 54- and 60-in. widths.
• Also a promotional removable film, DPF 50 WD Clear is a 4-mil transparent vinyl film with a clear low tack removable pressure-sensitive adhesive, available in 54- and 60-in. widths.
• DPF 6700 cast wall wrap material is 2-mil cast highly conformable film with aggressive permanent adhesive. The film is designed for hard-to-stick, textured surfaces such as brick, stucco, and concrete.