Avery Dennison’s Top 15 Vinyl Wraps of 2015
Creative installers look beyond vehicle wraps.
Avery Dennison has chosen 15 favorite vinyl wraps of 2015. The selection includes five vehicle wraps, as well as 10 more unique vinyl applications:
• Farming equipment with throwback graphics from Don’t Drive Naked, wrapped in MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS;
• Customized golf clubs wrapped by Twisted Image with MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS;
• A mannequin wrapped for a festival in The Netherlands by Wrap Maniacs using MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS and DOL 1460 gloss overlaminate;
• A 9-foot display of solidarity during Breast Cancer Awareness month, printed by Katalyst Sign & Grafix on MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS with DOL 1360 gloss overlaminate;
• Daniel Winterberg’s video simulator, wrapped in red Supreme Wrapping Film for a German automobile manufacturer for a VIP tent at a 2015 Alpine Skiing World Cup race in Switzerland;
• Tractor and truck branding for Vineyard Vines at the 2015 Kentucky Derby, wrapped by John Lawson at USA Image with MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS and DOL 1360 gloss overlaminate;
• A hot pink dance floor created by Dolce Design ǀ New York for a wedding reception using 700 High Performance Film;
• Graphics for a pizza delivery bike printed on MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS with DOL 1360 gloss overlaminate by Red Line Design;
• Kevin Kempf won the 2015 Wrap Like a King challenge with this wrap employing silver and black Conform Chrome with DOL 1370 overlaminate and High Visibility 1200 black reflective film;
• A vintage car featuring an embossed custom roof, wrapped with Emerald Pearl Metallic Supreme Wrapping Film by Ruthless Wraps;
• A multitiered effort by Kuttek Graphics using gold Conform Chrome, Black Brushed Metallic Supreme Wrapping Film, MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS, and DOL 1360 gloss overlaminate;
For more vehicle wraps, check out our 2015 favorites from the November/December issue.