Accepting Nominations for Best of Wide Format Awards
Submit your impressive projects by February 24.
Big Picture, in partnership with ISA and sponsored by Roland and HP, is excited to announce the second-annual Best of Wide Format Awards, honoring the most creative, innovative, and inspiring large-format digital print projects in our field.
Winning projects will demonstrate how today’s print service providers push the boundaries of wide-format digital print. From hoverboard wraps to printed takeovers of entire cities, the Big Picture team seeks projects that exhibit the versatility and scope of digital print. Nominate your shop’s award-worthy work today.
- Nominees must be print service providers that offer wide-format digital print services; manufacturers, distributers, etc. are welcome to nominate PSPs and/or become sponsors of the awards. For more information, email email@example.com
- Nominations must encompass one specific project or campaign completed in April 2019 or later.
- Projects must be primarily wide-format digital print.
- Submissions omitting specific media and printer information will not be considered.
- Nominations must be received by February 24.
- Winners will be announced at the 2020 ISA Sign Expo in Orlando. A celebratory happy hour recognizing the PSPs will be held at ST Media Group’s booth #235 Friday, April 3 at 3:30 p.m.
- Winning projects will appear in the Big Picture April issue.