ColorGate ProductionServer 5.20 Makes its Debut
Four versions of new product are available.
ColorGate Digital Color Solutions has released ProductionServer 5.20, a universal RIP intended for various applications, from high-end large-format printing to proofing, film production, photo, and fine art.
New features include:
* A Saturation Enhancement function;
* Added printer drivers for the Epson Stylus Pro GS6000 and HP Designjet L65500 as well as for printers from Fei Yeung Union, Eurotech, and others;
* The ability to print and measure the FOGRA 3.0 control wedge;
* An ergonomically designed user interface; and
* An optional Quality Assurance Module (QAM) designed to offer quality-assurance technology for large-format printing production; the quality of the print job can be checked at any time on any supported printing system (the QAM is included in the Ultimate version).
ColorGate offers four different versions of ProductionServer 5.20: Ultimate (fully equipped version, includes Profiler and Express Profiler Module for four printing systems); Pro, Select (basic version), and Special Edition (a version for the HP Designjet 8000, Mutoh Valuejet, and Roland machines). Upgrades can be made at any time and all packages can be expanded by adding various options and up to 12 different modules, including: Proof Module, for digital proofs based on media standard for printing; FilmGate Module; Screen Print Proof Module for screening and digital screen proofs in commercial applications; Photo & Fine Art Module, for photography and fine-art prints; JDF Module, based on the JDF v 1.1 industrial standard; Print & Cut Module for precise film and contour-cut production on a cut plotter; five Profiler Modules, for individual profiling directly from the software; and the aforementioned QAM.