Control 4.0 from Cyrious
Business-management software has new "front-desk" tools.
Cyrious Software has released Control v4.0, an upgrade to its business-management software. New features include:
* Cyrious Dashboards: Include 'front desk' management tools for entering client information, adding job orders or estimates, and a quick-search box for information in the system. Order Explorer allows access to orders, relaying the job status to customers, or providing information to the production staff. Dashboard also offers production and management tools.
* Simplified job costing: Easily imports information about materials, labor, and parts from a job and posts actual usage. Actual costs can be compared to the job estimates, and employee labor rates can be applied to each specific job.
* Integrated accounting: Vendors can be stored and retrieved or added anew with each purchase order, which can be created and managed through Control 4.0. Orders easily convert to purchase orders, integrating the accounting process.
* Production terminal: Without opening the Control 4.0 program, job production information can be accessed from a Web browser to change an order, estimate, or service ticket’s status or location. Production staff can also clock in and out of specific jobs and add production notes to a job, as well as re-prioritize the line items.
* Online tax integration: The Avalara Tax option automatically calculates county, city, and state taxes and instantly verifies client address information.
Price: $5600 (out-of-box version); customizable options begin at $12,000.