EFI Launches Fiery FS300 Pro
Featuring a redesigned workstation and more.
EFI’s new Fiery FS300 Pro platform, designed for corrugated digital production systems and more, features a redesigned Command WorkStation. New capabilities include:
• The ability to manage a variety of printers
• Previews for all jobs
• New search tools designed to interact with jobs more quickly
• Customizable job views
• The ability to save rasters and reprint jobs more quickly
• Home, a new view compiling the status of all connected Fiery servers and a summary of critical production statistics
• New, integrated versions of Fiery Impose, Compose, and JobMaster
• A simplified Imposition layout for creating gangup templates to automate job imposition
FS300 Pro also features customizable prioritization of spot color edits on a per-job basis. Enhancements to Fiery ImageViewer include Object Inspector and Total Area Coverage features designed for troubleshooting color problems without returning to the source file.
In addition, the new platform features the Fiery NX workstation, designed to keep operators comfortable and to take up 20% less floor space than previous generations. The work surface is height-adjustable up to 6 in., and additional features include a proximity sensor that displays Command WorkStation when the operator is near, an adjustable 27-in. monitor, a 7-in. touch-screen display, and Fiery QuickTouch software for quick access to job status.