Esko Updates Software Platform
Expanded SaaS options, 3D support.
Esko has updated and rebranded its line of software for the packaging, label, display, and signage industries under the name Esko Software Platform. Officially available in June, new features of the platform include:
• Expanded SaaS and subscription options;
• Improved 3D support and visualization across the supply chain via WebCenter and mobile devices;
• A Content Management module for WebCenter that automates artwork creation;
• A Digital Asset Management platform via MediaBeacon that makes assets, including video and other rich media, available to marketing and information management teams;
• ArtPro+, a platform-independent native PDF prepress editor integrated with Automation Engine 16;
• Multipart P-O-P design in ArtiosCAD 16, including automatic nesting across multiple substrates and parametric design templates;
• Lighting and shadow effects in Studio 16;
• A Planogram interface with integrated metadata for Store Visualizer 16;
• New automated quality assurance tools in Automation Engine, such as spell checking, barcode and Braille verification, and preflight checks;
• And an Automation Engine Device View feature which integrates Esko hardware into the workflow.