Haiti Poster Project: Call for Entries
Goal is $1 million; deadline is March 15.
The Haiti Poster Project is seeking limited-edition sets of posters from artists, designers, design firms, and print providers from around the world. The donated posters will be sold online to raise money for Doctors Without Borders; the goal is $1 million.
• Posters should be specific to the earthquake in Haiti or The Haiti Poster Project;
• The posters may be graphic or typographic;
• The posters should be signed and numbered editions in quantities of 25 to 100; the posters should not be one-offs.
• Minimum size is 11 x 17 inches; ideal size: 18 x 24 inches; posters can be produced by litho, digital, or silkscreen print.
• Posters may include credits for vendors who have donated supplies or services, but please keep them small and unobtrusive.
• Artists are responsible for designing, printing, and delivering the posters to Haiti Poster Project.
All submissions will become property of The Haiti Poster Project, and will be sold to raise funds for the Doctors Without Borders earthquake disaster relief effort. Several posters from each donated set will be retained for possible future exhibition or publication.
Deadline is March 15. Submissions after March 15 will also be accepted, “but given the timeliness of the situation, we strongly encourage designers to meet this deadline,” the group's organziers report.
THE HAITI POSTER PROJECT