IO Integration Module Links WebNative, Kodak Proofing
Plug-in speaks between RealTimeProof and Matchprint Virtual
IO Integration has introduced its IO Partner Integration Module, a plug-in that allows Kodak's RealTimeProof and Kodak Matchprint Virtual Partner to operate directly from within Xinet's Web- Native and WebNative Portal. In addition, communication can now be conducted between the two applications.
- Comments and annotations are updated and stored as metadata in Xinet WebNative once a proofing session has been initiated (users can access notes at any time);
- Users can approve or reject an image and this information will be maintained;
- Xinet WebNative appears with a hierarchical list of available images as well as a "lightbox" of selected images;
- Approved or rejected images are indicated in the lightbox with customized icons; and
- A history of the review session is generated whenever changes are made; this history is automatically sent to the workgroup, along with a thumbnail preview of the asset, and notes of the latest changes.
IO Partner Integration Module MSRP: $5000.