IPA releases '2008 Compensation and Benefits Study'
Report includes data for 50 positions.
IPA, the Association of Graphic Solutions Providers, has released its '2008 Compensation and Benefits Study' for major positions within the graphic-communications market. Fifty positions, from management and administrative to sales and production, as well as creative services and traditional output, are all evaluated in the study.
The report includes:
* The ability to compare compensation and benefit programs with graphic-communication companies of similar size and scope.
* Compensation and benefits for 36 management, administrative, and sales positions, from chairman, CEO, and president to department managers and sales personnel.
* Covers compensation and benefits for 14 production positions, from designer and prepress to the press operator and technical support.
* Policy and sales staff information, such as commissions, expense reimbursements, and benefits.
* Descriptions of all 50 jobs to ensure correct comparisons.
Readers can use the report when expanding a company or broadening service offerings. 'A major challenge facing businesses today is providing a fair and equitable employee compensation plan,' says IPA president Steve Bonoff, 'If the plan is not competitive, employees will not be attracted to the company. If the plan is too generous, profits will suffer.'
Report price: $249 ($99 for IPA members).