Mutoh Open House Set for August 21-22
Theme: 'How to Go Green and Make Money.'
Mutoh America will hold an Open House with the theme, 'How to Go Green and Make Money,' August 21-22 at the company's facility in Phoenix.
The event will focus on producing prints while protecting the environment and simultaneously increasing profits. Attendees will be able to participate in in depth sessions on the production and installation of vehicle wraps, operate software, design and print, and see demonstrations on a number of special applications.
Mutoh will print throughout the event on the ValueJet line of printers using eco-friendly MuBio inks and Hotwiredtech Inc. will take event attendees step by step through making the design for a car wrap. Several Mutoh partners will be on hand as well, including:
* EFI-Inkware: will educate attendees on the components of MuBio ink.
* Korographics: this provider of digital wall covering substrates will demonstrate how to apply a recyclable wallpaper using Revolve, a biodegradable wall covering.
* Onyx Graphics: will show attendees how to operate and navigate through the company's workflow software, with a focus on helping reduce waste and increase productivity while maintaining output quality.
* Neschen Americas: will show lamination techniques on the company's Seal 62 Base heat assist laminator.
* ST Media (parent company of The Big Picture magazine): Will share valuable information pertaining to "Using Technology - and conservation - to Go Green."
* 3M: Will demonstrate how to install car wraps, apply 3545C--3M's green pressure-sensitive adhesive film--to everyday substrates and apply wall graphics using IJ8624/8524, a textured wall film.
* Ultraflex: Will demonstrate BioFlex, a tear- and fade-resistant biodegradable vinyl, printing on Mutoh’s ValueJet.
* Xanita. Will highlight MuBio ink printing on the company's recyclable board.
The two-day event will be broken down into a morning and afternoon session on both days (9 a.m. -12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.). Each participating company will host live demonstrations that incorporate an eco-friendly product that ties into the event's 'going green" message.
"We expect the educational 'Green' Open House to be a great success with a collaboration of efforts from our partners in the sign industry," says Randy Rickert, general manager of Mutoh America.
There is no fee for the event.