National Environmental, Health & Safety Conference Set for Indianapolis
Will addresses market trends in sustainability.
The SGIA will present the National Environmental, Health & Safety (NEHS) Conference on March 10-12, 2008 in Indianapolis.
The conference will address the latest trends and updates on sustainability, including:
* Learn to Comply with Regulations & Avoid Fines and Penalties
* Find Out How to Become a Sustainable Printer
* Update Your Hazmat Materials Transportation Certification
* Network with Colleagues Facing Similar Challenges
* Discuss How HR Can Support Your EHS Initatives
Other topics will include the HazCom Standard, Carbon Footprinting, Drug-free workplace initiatives, GHG Emission Calculations, accident prevention and more, event organizers report. In addition, the event will feature a special HR roundtable for human-resource professionals.
Registration fee: $995 ($595 for SGIA members).