Neschen Debuts SolvoPrint and PrintLux Media
Various media in two product lines.
Neschen has introduced several new products under the SolvoPrint brand (for solvent, mild-solvent, and UV-curable printers) and PrintLux product line (for aqueous printers).
* SolvoPrint Performance Air Glide 60 is a 2.4-mil glossy self-adhesive PVC with a textured release liner that creates air channels to allow air to escape during application. It can be applied to a variety of flat or smooth curved surfaces for use in fleet graphics, truck sides, and indoor and outdoor signs and displays. It offers vibrant color, sharp resolution, and good saturation. Available in 54-in. rolls.
* SolvoPrint Easy Panel 310 and 430/PrintLux Easy Panel 310 and 430 are 12.4- and 17.2-mil thick opaque PVC media designed for tradeshow exhibits and point-of-sale applications. The semi-opaque media is flexible, but has semi-rigid properties and its edges will not curl after cutting or rollout. The fire-retardant media has a matte, white, scratch-resistant coating with good color saturation and sharp resolution; lamination is recommended. Comes in 36- and 42-in. rolls.
* SolvoPrint Nolite 350/PrintLux Nolite 350 are 14-mil opaque polyester media with a matte, white print-receptive coating with a 100% light-blocking backing. With good lay-flat characteristics, it has no edge-curl when cut or rolled out and is good for pop-up exhibit panels and other indoor, short-term display applications; lamination is recommended. Available in 36-in. rolls.
* The light-diffusing 5-mil SolvoPrint DGS Scratch is translucent polyester for indoor and outdoor backlit applications. With a print-receptive coating on the back side for reverse printing, it's also scratch-resistant with a fine sand texture on the face. In 36- and 42-in. rolls.
* Designed for indoor photo prints, posters, and graphics, SolvoPrint Paper 240 Satin is a 9.6-mil bright-white paper with an inkjet coating and a satin sheen. It is biodegradable, exhibits good color reproduction, and is available in 54- and 60-in. rolls.
Neschen has also improved its SolvoTex Theatre 310 polyester media to SolvoTex Theatre 310 Plus. The new product features a heavy weave with a soft hand and its new print-receptive coating offers bolder single-strike colors and better saturation. It's designed for long hang times and has a non-glare matte finish. Available in 198-in. rolls, 35-in. sample rolls are also available.
In addition, Neschen Seal has launched its Eco-Logic Manufacturing program. Through the program, the company hopes to reduce the impact their products have on the environment. Seal is doing this by developing advanced adhesive technologies and manufacturing processes that yield lower VOC emissions and offering biodegradable and/or water soluble products. Products that are part of the Eco-Logic program will be identified with a special label on the packaging.