Print UV Heads to Vegas
The 8th annual conference will be held at Encore by Wynn Resort.
Print UV, an all-in-one conference for the global UV printing industry, will be held March 1-3 at Encore by Wynn Resort in Las Vegas. Attendees will have the opportunity to network, engage with printer providers and leading suppliers, dive into core UV processes with experts from multiple fields, and hear case studies from UV print initiatives around the world, according to the event’s website.
Other highlights for packaging or specialty print providers attending the show include:
• Understanding trends that are driving the rapid growth of UV printing;
• Seeing how packaging printers are using UV in their press rooms;
• Learning how to market and sell UV to customers and print buyers;
• Hearing how industry leaders have developed proprietary offerings with exotic UV printing and coating techniques;
• Receiving tips from the pros and catching up on the latest advances in inks, coatings, and equipment;
• Exploring process, economic, and environmental benefits for going 100 percent UV in the press room;
• Hearing the latest on exciting new technologies, such as high wavelength UV and LED-UV (UV LED) curing; and more.
For more information and to register, visit www.printuv.com.