SGIA Recognizes Sustainable Businesses
22 organizations honored in 2017.
SGIA has awarded 22 companies with its Sustainable Business Recognition. The program serves as an incentive to create and implement sustainable business practices. Companies that receive the recognition have adopted projects that improved employee safety and health, reduced environmental impact, and improved business efficiency, according to SGIA.
“Sustainability is about more than the environment. It’s about business efficiencies, reducing waste, and conserving resources. And it’s critical to your success,” says Marci Kinter, SGIA VP of government and business information, as reported in a release.
The 2017 Sustainability Recognition Program Award honorees are:
• 3M Commercial Graphics, Saint Paul, Minnesota
• Arjowiggins Graphics, Stamford, Connecticut
• Auto Trim Design, Concord, Ontario, Canada
• Avery Dennison NTP AS, Gaupne, Norway
• Boston Barricade Company, Vero Beach, Florida
• CanvasPop, Las Vegas
• DesignTex Surface Imaging, Portland, Maine
• Douglass Screen Printers/DPrint, Lakeland, Florida
• Empire Screen Printing, Onalaska, Wisconsin
• GFX International, Grayslake, Illinois
• Global Products, Saint Peters, Missouri
• IPrint Digital Limited, Kingston, Jamaica
• LSG - Tampa, Tampa, Florida
• Meisel, A Division of RR Donnelley, Carrollton, Texas
• Ministicks.com, Buffalo, New York
• Modernistic, Stillwater, Minnesota
• Piedmont Plastics, Charlotte, North Carolina
• SENFA - Decoprint, Selestat, Bas Rhin, France
• Sihl Coating Company, Fiskeville, Rhode Island
• Spector and Co, St-Laurent, Quebec, Canada
• TASUS, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
• Yunker Industries, Elkhorn, Wisconsin.