Snapseed from Nik Software
New suite of imaging filters and tools allows users to transform and improve photographic images.
Nik Software has announced Snapseed, designed exclusively for the Mac OS. A photo-enhancement and sharing software app, Snapseed features a suite of imaging filters and tools that allow users to transform and improve photographic images. Key features include:
• Tune Image: Quickly correct photos shot in difficult lighting situations, create depth and vibrancy.
• Auto Correct: Automatically analyzes photos and adjusts color and exposure.
• Control Points: Uses Nik’s U Point technology to make quick and precise selections and enhancements.
• Tilt-Shift: Creates a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field.
• Details: Enhances details with traditional sharpening as well as Nik Structure control.
• Crop & Straighten: Rotate or straighten with slider controls; select from a variety of standard aspect ratios.
• Grunge: Explore styles and textures.
• Drama: Add custom manipulations ranging from subtle enhancements of textures to wildly creative and artistic effects.
• Vintage: Nine nostalgic films, plus controls including saturation, textures, and vignettes.
Price: $19.99. Compatible with Mac OS 10.6.8, 10.7.2, and later.