Thomas Quinlan to Deliver Keynote at EFI Connect
RR Donnelley president and CEO will speak on January 21, 2015.
EFI has announced that its annual Connect Users’ Conference will feature a keynote discussion with Thomas J. Quinlan III, president and CEO of global integrated communication services provider RR Donnelley & Sons Company.
The keynote will take the form of a discussion with Guy Gecht, EFI CEO, covering Quinlan’s perspective on the printing industry, consolidation, the future of print, and RR Donnelley’s strategy for short- and long-term success.
Quinlan joined RR Donnelley in 2004 as an executive VP after serving in a succession of senior management roles at Moore Wallace.
The agenda for EFI Connect will also include:
• More than 200 educational sessions on business management, sales, marketing, and production technology for users of EFI products;
• A keynote address from Andrew Paparozzi, chief economist of printing association AMSP/NAPL/NAQP, to take place January 21;
• A closing keynote discussion with Avi Reichental, president and CEO of 3D systems, to take place January 23;
• EFI executive and product portfolio sessions;
• And exhibits from EFI partners, including: 3M Commercial Graphics, AccuZIP, BCC Software, Canon, Esko, ESP/SurgeX, Honle UV America, Heytex Corp., Kodak, Konica Minolta, MBM Corp., the Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation, Ricoh Production Print, Xerox, and Zünd.
For more information and registration, visit www.efi.com/connect.