Top Value Fabrics Releases Latex Performance Textiles
Engineered for high-end applications.
Top Value Fabrics has released the Latex Performance Textiles line, designed with a proprietary coating for use with HP Latex Technology. Applications include high-end retail and P-O-P, banners, backdrops, SEG frame systems, tradeshow graphics, interior décor, and more. The company reports the coated line of fabrics is designed for color consistency, image sharpness, durability, a wide color range, and color fastness. The line includes:
• DigiFascination REACH-compliant, fire-resistant, 100% polyester woven fabric available in widths up to 126 in.
• DigiCompetition lightweight knit polyester, wrinkle- and fire-resistant banner media available in widths up to 126 in.
• DigiPanorama heavy 100% polyester, REACH-compliant fabric available in widths up to 126 in.
• DigiStretch medium-weight 100% polyester fabric with a bright white point, REACH-compliant and NFPA 701 FR-specified, available in widths up to 126 in.
• Supernova REACH-compliant, premium knitted, backlit polyester fabric available in widths up to 122 in.