Wallcoverings Solution from HP
The solution consists of a modular range of tools and supplies.
HP has announced an HP digital-printing solution for wallcoverings, designed to help print service providers and wallcovering manufacturers capture more of the growing custom décor market. The solution consists of a modular range of tools and supplies, including:
• The cloud-based HP WallArt Solution, which simplifies the design, visualization, and production of customized wallcoverings. It allows users to design wallcoverings themselves or work with customers online to produce customized wallcoverings.
• A wide range of compatible wall-decoration media from HP and its partners, including coated and uncoated, non-woven, vinyl, paper, and PVC-free substrates.
• The HP Designjet L26500 and L28500 printer series, for printing proofs or for short runs directly to production media.
• The HP Scitex LX600 and LX850 industrial printers, which provide environmental certifications such as the GreenGuard Children & Schools Certification Program.
• Cutting solutions from Fotoba International.
• AVA design and file-preparation software, allowing designers to work easily with repeated patterns and improving color management with accurate screen-to-print color matching, accuracy between layers, and the ability to match digital prints to analog in a hybrid print environment.
HP WALLART SOLUTION