Move over, vinyl: There’s another major player in town.
Let’s play a game. I’m thinking of a wide-format digital print application; how many clues will it take you to guess what it is?
- End users love the upscale look and tactile feel of it.
- PSPs tout its benefits, such as lower environmental impact, reduced shipping costs, ease of installation, and reusability.
- It can be output using dye sublimation, latex, and UV printing technology.
- By 2022, it’s predicted to reach 982.8 million square feet of output globally.
- Banners, SEG, backlit graphics, tradeshow booths, and backdrops are just a handful of the ways it can be utilized.
Figure it out? The answer is soft signage. Display graphics and textile media are the perfect playing pair. Soft signage offers versatility; the applications are virtually endless. And in our increasingly consolidated industry, it pays to stand out with offerings the shop down the street doesn’t have – bonus points if your differentiator boasts high margins and low manufacturing costs.
With the global digital textile printing market expected to expand at a CAGR of 16.3 percent through 2027, reaching $3.94 billion by 2022, now is a great time to claim a piece of the action and up your shop’s soft signage offerings. Take a hard look at your customers’ needs to see where fabric graphics fit in, and read on to meet four shops utilizing soft signage applications to garner high customer satisfaction and high profits.