X-Rite Debuts 'Fundamentals of Color and Appearance' Seminars
In six cities across North America.
X-Rite's Color Services group will present training seminars on the 'Fundamentals of Color and Appearance' in six North American cities this November and December. The 1-day courses will cover topics including: the science of color and appearance; current standards and practices; visual and instrumental color assessment; controlling color quality; communicating color information; establishing your own color policies; and deploying enterprise-wide color management.
Cities and dates include:
* Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, November 13, Hilton Toronto Airport;
* Troy, Michigan, November 15, Hilton Detroit/Troy;
* Long Beach, California, November 28, Hyatt Regency Long Beach;
* Rutherford, New Jersey, December 4, Renaissance Meadowlands;
* St. Louis, Missouri, December 11, Marriott St. Louis Airport; and
* Atlanta, Georgia, December 13, Doubletree Atlanta Airport N.
Registration: $499, including instruction, lunch, and seminar materials (a 'Fundamentals of Color and Appearance' manual, 'Need to Know: Color' white paper, the Munsell Interactive Learning Kit, and a signed certificate for education credit).
X-RITE COLOR SERVICES