Xitron Navigator Harlequin RIP, Proofing Solutions for Epson
Features advanced screening specifically designed for Epson printers.
Xitron has announced new color proofing solutions for Epson Stylus Pro 4900, 7890, and 9890 printers to complement the company’s Navigator Harlequin RIP and workflow. The Xitron Epson proofing solutions feature:
• Direct support for Epson’s wide-format inkjet printers;
• Ability to produce proofs with the same RIP that produces plates;
• Extensive control over colors to produce high-quality proofs;
• Gracol, SWOP, and Fogra profiles for use with Xitron X1 and Epson proofing papers;
• Advanced screening specifically designed for Epson printers;
• Optional RIP Once, Output Many (ROOM) Proofing; and
• Seamless integration with Navigator workflow solutions and Navigator Proofing RIPs.
The Epson proofing plug-in is an option for any Windows-based Navigator Harlequin RIP Workflow or Navigator Harlequin Proofing RIP version 8 and higher. North American users purchasing a Xitron Epson Proofing plug-in or RIP receive a starter roll of Xitron X1 TotalProof inkjet media.