In 2013, 3D printing grew up. World-class manufacturers shifted their 3D printing focus from rapid prototyping to rapid manufacturing; Some of largest consumer firms - Amazon, HP, Microsoft, Staples and UPS - began to pursue 3D opportunities; New commercialization directions for 3D-printed medical and dental implants and prosthetics accelerated. Meanwhile, the IPO and M&A acquisition activity continued apace.
In this report, the author provides an insider perspective on the latest 3D printing opportunities in this dynamic market environment. We pinpoint where the smart money will go in the 3D printing sector and how firms will be changing their business models and processes to profit from 3D printing.
For more information please click on:
"3D Printing 2014: A Survey of the Annual Market Findings" begins with a thorough assessment of the 3D printing business climate in 2014, including an analysis of how things are changing in the materials space. It also evaluates the product/market strategies of the leading 3D printer firms: the ones that the author sees shaping the 3D printing industry going forward. The report then continues with 10-year projections and market analysis for all the leading sectors in which 3D printing is being deployed. Applications areas covered include: medical, dental, aerospace, automotive, and personal/educational. The reader of this report will find an application-by-application assessment of the opportunities for 3D printing including comprehensive and granular ten-year forecasts of hardware, software, and services. Among the questions that this report answers are:
- How quickly is 3D printing really being adopted in key sectors such as medical, dental, aerospace? And what will be 3D printing's disruptive effects be as it penetrates these markets?
- What kinds of innovative business models will become prevalent as 3D printing moves forward across the economy? How will the 3D printing value chain evolve? Which parts of the 3D printing industry will consolidate, and what types of new businesses will be created?
- When will the big names in electronics step in to the 3D printing sector? And how will intellectual property law need to evolve to accommodate the 3D printing revolution? the author is the only firm completely dedicated to industry analysis in the 3D printing sector. As such, we have a unique understanding of new revenue generation, technology status, and strategic impact across the whole 3D printing sector.
"3D Printing 2014: A Survey of Annual Market Findings" is designed for all forward thinking and innovative marketing, business development, and financial executives who need to understand where future business opportunities are headed. The objective of this report is to provide essential input to senior executives making marketing, business development, and investment decisions in the rapidly evolving 3D printing business.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Comprehensive coverage. The reader of this report will find an application-by-application assessment of 3D printing opportunities with a focus on how firms will be changing their business models and processes to profit from 3D printing. The report includes 10-year projections and market analysis for all the leading sectors in which 3D printing is being deployed.
- Tried and tested forecasting methodology. The technology and market forecasts in this report are based on a methodology that has been tried and tested for over 35 years and utilizes shipment and pricing data collected by the analysts on an ongoing basis.
- Insider perspective. The author is an industry analysis firm completely dedicated to the needs of the 3D printing sector. We talk with key decision makers throughout the sector on a continuous basis and our analysts have been featured speakers at important industry conferences. As a result, this report is based on our unique understanding of new revenue generation, technology status, and strategic impact across the whole industry.
- Report based on primary research. Based on in-depth interviews with leading 3D printing equipment and materials firms, as well as end users, this report provides guidance on the strategies of leading players in 3D printing.
For more information please click on: