New presets include aged film and funky toy camera effects.
Alien Skin Software has announced Exposure 3, the new version of its photography-effects plug-in for Adobe Photoshop.
Designed to provide accurate film simulation and a wide range of creative effects in a simple interface, Exposure boasts a range of new features, including:
• 64-bit support for Photoshop CS5 on both Macintosh and Windows;
• Tight Lightroom integration that does not require Photoshop – it now works in Lightroom 2;
• Aging effects and vintage films such as Technicolor and old Kodachrome;
• Simulation of Lo-Fi toy camera photography;
• New settings in all categories, including more films, color toning, and aging; and
• User-interface improvements such as a much faster preview and hover help.
Requirements: Host application including Adobe Photoshop CS3 or Elements 7 or later, Adobe Lightroom 2 or later, or Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X3; a monitor with resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater; Intel processor and Mac OS X 10.5 for Mac users or Pentium 4 processor (or compatible) and Windows XP SP3 for Windows users.
Price: $249; $99 for upgrade.
ALIEN SKIN SOFTWARE
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.