One-day classes from Mactac will occur in Missouri, New Jersey, Ohio, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Mactac Graphic Products has announced its Application Nation session dates and locations for the first half of 2012. Each one-day class will cover the basics of proper vinyl preparation and installation for various applications.
Session schedule dates, locales, and participating distributors include:
• April 3: Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Big Systems);
• April 11: Virginia Beach, Virginia (D&L Supply);
• May 2: Stow, Ohio (Mactac);
• June 27: Cinnaminson, New Jersey (Pioneer Supply); and
• July 11: Kansas City, Missouri (123 Graphics).
At each session, Mactac reports, attendees will learn how to process different films, how to prepare substrates, and best practices for successful vehicle-wrap and architectural applications. Following the instructional segment, attendees will have the opportunity to implement the techniques by practicing with hands-on demos. Each attendee will be provided with a tool kit and vinyl samples to use during the session.
Cost: Varies, depending on the distributor (but is usually less than $300 per attendee).