Arlon debuts DPF 206, DPF 207, DPF 45WF, DPF WD White, and DPF 50 WD Clear.
Arlon has announced six new products for window and wall graphics:
• New DPF 206 (fabric film with woven texture) and DFP 207 (vinyl film), removable interior wall decoration films. The 6-mil polycoated matte white films feature a clear removable pressure-sensitive adhesive designed to bond well and be removable to substrates such as smooth painted non-vinyl walls. Available in 54-in. widths.
• DPF 45WF is a one-way vision digital print pressure sensitive film. The 6-mil white, perforated, black-back, calandered film offers removable pressure-sensitive adhesive and is designed for one-way viewing graphics. Available in 54-in. widths.
• A matte white vinyl film with a clear low tack removable pressure-sensitive adhesive, DPF WD White, is designed for use on windows, appliances, and high energy surfaces. Available in 54- and 60-in. widths.
• Also a promotional removable film, DPF 50 WD Clear is a 4-mil transparent vinyl film with a clear low tack removable pressure-sensitive adhesive, available in 54- and 60-in. widths.
• DPF 6700 cast wall wrap material is 2-mil cast highly conformable film with aggressive permanent adhesive. The film is designed for hard-to-stick, textured surfaces such as brick, stucco, and concrete.