Including EcologInk, an eco-solvent inkset.
Bordeaux has launched several new inksets for a variety of printers and technologies.
* EcologInk is an eco-solvent inkset (4- or 6-color) that's compatible with EcoMax and other OEM eco-solvent print systems (such as Roland SolJet, Mutoh Rockhopper/ValueJet, Agfa Grand Sherpa, and more). These inks feature accelerated drying, a wide color gamut, a high color density, and pigment particles to improve ink stability; in addition, they can be used in non-ventilated shops due to their low odor, reports the company. The EcologInks are plug-n-play and no flushing is required. Available in 1- and 2-l bottles and 220- or 440-ml chipped cartridges.
* EcoSubInk is compatible with eco-solvent printers and can be used for sublimation on most fabrics as well as direct-printing. EcoSubInk provides an easy switch-over, features self-cleaning and no cockling of paper, and is fast-drying; it's compatible with Roland SolJet, Mutoh Rockhopper/ValueJet, Agfa Grand Sherpa, and other Epson eco-solvent-based technology. Bordeaux reports that these inks generate deep and vivid shades, especially black and magenta. Available in 1- and 2-l bottles and 220- or 440-ml chipped cartridges.
* LowSolInk is a low-solvent ink for the Seiko print engine (including Seiko 64S and 100S, Oce 6060, HP 8000/9000, Roland AJ-1000). The enhanced-density ink offers fast drying, scratch-resistance, and allows for a low number of passes while maintaining a full range of shades. Available in 1-l bottles and 500-, 600- or 1000-ml chipped cartridges.
* Bordeaux's UV-curable PlasmaInk is compatible with Nur Tempo and Expedio, EFI Vutek PressVu, HP Scitex VeeJet, Gandinnovations Jeti, Zund UV-jet, Durst Rho, and more. Compatible with flatbed and rollfed printers as well as with flex, semi-flex, and rigid substrates, it accommodates a wide range of materials, offers fast curing at high-production speeds, light-fastness, and a long-lasting durability. Available in 1-, 2-, and 5-l bottles.
* The company's light-solvent LightInk-ProIII inkset is designed for the Mimaki JV3 and JV5, Roland SolJet, and other Epson-based piezo machines. The inkset offers a wide color gamut, fast drying, high color density, resistance to alcohol wiping, chemical- and scratch-resistance, long-durability, UV resistance, and enhanced filtration. Available in 1- and 2-l bottles and 220- and 440-ml chipped cartridges.
BORDEAUX DIGITAL PRINTINK
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.