Nine highlights to prepare you for the upcoming show in Vegas.
Other ways to indulge in Dynamic Digital:
• Dynamic Digital Park on the show floor: The Park provides an interactive opportunity to look at what is happening in the digital signage world.
• Dynamic Digital Reception on Thursday, April 4 from 4-5 p.m.: This invitation-only event hosts integrators, end-users, suppliers, and distributors of interactive dynamic displays on the show floor in the Park.
Note: Separate registration is required to attend Dynamic Digital Signage Day.
MEET AND GREET
Get your name out there and meet with others from your industry during the many networking opportunities on the show floor – it’s what you asked for.
“Our attendees asked for more peer-to-peer networking so we are offering four roundtable discussions: Shop Operations, Project Management, Generational Issues, and CEO Roundtable,” says Hensley. The Peer Networking Roundtables will be held Saturday, April 6 at 10 a.m., and is a time to meet with industry leaders and colleagues with similar challenges.
Other networking events during the week include:
• Integrated Design Networking Reception: Friday, April 5, 4-5:30 p.m. This invitation-only cocktail reception hosted by Nova Polymers is for designers, fabricators, and material suppliers.
• ISA Custom & National Sign Company Meeting & Networking Event (Friday, April 5, 4:30-6 p.m.): Representatives from major US national sign companies can meet with custom sign company executives to discuss specific installation needs.
Have some fun and break away for a bit with the extra activities provided by ISA, including:
• A Happy Hour with free draft beer will be provided during the last hour of each day.
• Head to the Kaleidoscope Lounge to escape, relax, and even enjoy a cool beverage at the cash bar during the tradeshow.
• Win some extra money during Dash for Cash. Names will be called six times during the show, and whoever is the first to reach The Hub (ISA’s membership booth: #4521) wins a cash prize. “Last year we gave away $4000 to four lucky attendees,” says Hensley.
• ISA/Western States Sign Council Golf Tournament will be held Wednesday, April 3, with a 1 p.m. start time; 144 player spots are available with the new tournament format.
ADVENTURES IN EATING
If you’re really looking for some time away from the show floor and “the Strip,”, and you’re interested in the dining experience as well as great grub, check out Craig Miller’s column (pg xx) for his take on the top seven Vegas eateries to indulge in during your time at ISA. From Indian to Japanese to French cuisine, there’s sure to be a restaurant right up your alley – and all are less than 20 minutes from the Mandalay.
The following social-media sites will not only get you hyped for the upcoming event, but also keep you informed and involved throughout the show:
Twitter: @isasignexpo and #2013SignExpo
Facebook: ISA International Sign Expo
LinkedIn: International Sign Association (ISA)