70/30 polyester/cotton blend fabrics.
Rockland has debuted its Roc-lon collection of digital fabrics, which are compatible with solvent, UV-curable, mild-solvent, and select aqueous inkjet inksets. These 70/30 polyester/cotton blend fabrics don't fray, can be hole-punched, sewn and folded, lay flat, and are engineered for residential and commercial markets.
Depending on the inkset used, these direct-print fabrics may have to be heat-set after printing using heat/pressure or steam; graphics can be transferred onto these fabrics via printed transfer paper using a sublimation press. Most of the Roc-lon digital fabrics are available in standard and custom widths up to 110 in.; each also comes in white and offers a flame-resistant version.
* The top of the Roc-lon line is Roc-lon Duo-Tex HC, which features high-count textiles on both sides, 100% light blocking/blackout qualities, and 100% UV protection. It allows shops to print on both sides without colors or light showing through. Available in various standard and custom widths up to 84 in.; it's offered in white and 12 additional colors.
* Roc-lon Tex-Digi-lon HC features a high-count textile on one side and foam coating on the other. Like the Duo-Tex HC, the Tex-Digi-lon HC has 100% UV protection, block-out, and 100% light blocking/blackout properties.
* Roc-lon Tex-Digi-lon offers all the same block-out and light-blocking/blackout qualities of Tex-Digi-lon HC, but is a more economical version of that textile.
* Roc-lon Digi-lon features Rockland’s printable foam coating on both sides, which will not crack, peel, or bubble. It also features 100% UV protection, block-out, and 100% light blocking/blackout qualities.
* Roc-lon Tex-Digi-Suede HC is a high-count textile on one side and a printable-foam coating on the other, although it can be printed on either side. This product also offers light-filtering features.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.