The Signage and Graphics Summit takes place January 24-26 in Tucson.
The Signage and Graphics Summit will take place January 24-26, 2007 at the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson, AZ. Designed for executives of high-volume digital printing companies as well as sign and screenprinting companies, the 3-day Summit is an educational event that comprises an array of panel sessions, roundtable discussions, keynote sessions, as well as networking events.
The Summit’s educational program--developed by the editors of The Big Picture, Signs of the Times and Screen Printing magazines-includes the following:
* An Update on Inkjet Printing for Non-Tech Execs
* What Is "Lean Manufacturing" and How Can You Implement it in Your Plant?
* Getting Maximum Performance from Your Workforce
* Working with the Government to Protect Your Rights and Your Business
* New Strategies in Salesforce Management
* Selecting Vendors and Measuring their Performance
* Capital Investment: Choosing the Right Time and Evaluating the Payback
* Hitting the Colors Your Clients Demand
* Transferring Your Business to the Next Generation
* What’s in Store for Your Business--An Economic Outlook for 2007
* The Future of Non-Traditional Outdoor Advertising
* A Look Ahead on Inkjet Technology
* The Changing Face of Electronic Digital Signage
* Run-Length Decisions Between Screen and Digital Printing
* The Second Annual SGS Buyers’ Panel
* Developing a Winning Corporate Culture
* Six Keys to Being More Profitable in 2007
Registration fee: $1049, including all educational sessions, networking breakfasts, roundtable discussions, receptions ($949 if before December 13); group rates available.
THE SIGNAGE AND GRAPHICS SUMMIT