Version 15 includes dynamic previews, dithering, and more.
ErgoSoft has released the latest version of its ErgoSoft RIP software. Version 15, designed for environments with multiple printers and computers, includes 64-bit integration, an RGB profile converter, network licensing, and a True Shape Nesting feature for reducing media waste.
Additional features include:
• A new dithering method said to increase rasterization speed and improve dot placement accuracy
• Aurelon PDF engine
• Support for HP WallArt PDF format
• Dynamic previews for PostScript and PDF files
• Updated CMS architecture system compatible with all V4 ICC Profile standards
• ColorGPS enhancements such as profiling presets and brightness scaling
• An updated, integrated TIFF library
• A global Color Replacement feature that supports gray and Lab input color replacements