June event will show attendees how to create value before and after the print.
EskoArtwork is partnering with ZN Production Company/Re-board and Neenah Paper to present an open house to identify innovative and creative ways to create value before and after print for wide-format as well as narrow-format print projects. The event will be held June 9, 2011 at the EskoArtwork Demo Center in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
"Not so very long ago, a key differentiating factor between print service providers was their ability to generate image resolution and consistency in the printed output," says Bill Hartman, EskoArtwork vice president, Sign & Display Solutions. "That has changed. While print quality is still a key factor, digital printing technologies have equalized this differentiator between printers who have digital printing equipment with similar capabilities. The result is a squeeze on printed output profit margins along with the challenge of finding new ways to differentiate the company and create value before and after print."
The open house will offer various “how to” sessions, all designed to offer printers a wealth of actionable ways they can build business:
* Creating Value Before and After Print: Review business models across the “design to print to cut” spectrum of printed graphics production. The session will explain where to meet the customer – and create value.
* Making the World Less Rectangular: Create value and improve margins through more creative approaches to 2D printed graphics.
* Entering the World of 3D Products: Various 3D product opportunities include POP/POS, retail, trade shows, events, meetings and show rooms, among others.
* Feeding the Beast and Optimizing Substrate Utilization: Deliver more RIP-ready files for the digital printer quicker, without increasing staff, and save money with better, more efficient layout of graphics on substrates.
* Breaking the Finishing Bottleneck: Automated digital finishing systems to increase finishing capacity and broaden finishing capabilities.
* Productivity from Workflow Automation: Eliminate bottlenecks in the “design to print to cut” process before they occur, respond to short-run market demands, and improve delivery lead time with workflow automation.
"We can show printers specific ways to meet customers earlier in the value creation chain," adds Hartman. "They can produce more creative, interesting and higher-margin products, respond to short run and quick delivery market demands and, most importantly, grow their business and increase profits."
There is no charge to register for the open house; registration is online, at www.icutvision.com/emails/OpenHouse/OpenHouseReg.html. For additional event information: e-mail email@example.com or 262/348.0400.
ESKOARTWORK SIGN & DISPLAY
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.