Archives and centralizes access to photos and project files with consistent metadata.
Extensis has introduced Portfolio Studio, an image archive server designed to save time within small teams by automatically archiving and centralizing access to photos and project files with consistent metadata. Portfolio Studio provides Web-based tools for teams to locate and convert photos and graphic files.
• Quickly find and use digital media: Provides a visual catalog of all photos, graphics, and layout files; collaborate with others and organize by grouping files into public or private galleries; edit custom fields and extract/embed industry-standard metadata to track important file information.
• Access with a Web browser: Included Web Client allows for quick flagging, full screen previews and slideshows, one-click downloads, presets, job alerts, and more.
• Drag and drop desktop software: Instant search of multiple projects on file servers; drag and drop images into layouts; open live copies of files for editing; send out files for review.
• Automatic cataloging: AutoSync adds and updates files automatically, and adds metadata anytime changes are made.
• Equilibrium MediaRich server: Handles most file types, including Camera Raw, Adobe DNG, Adobe SWF, Office documents, PDF, audio, video, and more.
Price: $1999. Portfolio Studio is limited to three client connections and one shared catalog.