InfoTrends is pleased to announce a new study entitled Future of Digital Publishing in Enterprises which will provide critical insight to technology vendors or large enterprises looking to develop innovative digital publishing strategies. This research will provide recommendations across a series of key verticals and company size classes, as well as will help identify best practices and future needs for digital publishing software solutions in the enterprise publication space.
Enterprise digital publishing consists of the creation, distribution, and optimization of custom magazines, annual reports, sales collateral, training materials, and other internal digital publications destined to be published on mobile, web, or other electronic output channels. Corporate publications help encourage brand evangelism and loyalty inside and outside the company; however, as enterprise workers and outside consumer are consistently using multiple channels to gather information, enterprise publications have to live up to the same expectations as highly targeted, rich media publications that are found in the digital marketing space.
“For most enterprises, those in charge of rich media marketing campaigns for the company are not those making decisions around enterprise publications,” says Arianna Valentini, Senior Research Analyst of InfoTrends’ Digital Media and Marketing Service. “As a result, corporate publishing departments are often overlooked and struggle to find software solutions that can help them reach an increasingly fragmented audience.” Valentini adds, “The potential for software vendors to develop more holistic digital publishing solutions to be used within the enterprise market is vast. Enterprises are looking for vendors that can deliver digital publishing solutions to help drive higher customer satisfaction, brand consistency, better regulatory compliance, and faster time to market – all resulting in positive customer relationships and higher associated sales.”
This study will:
· Identify critical challenges for enterprises moving to new publishing models
· Examine business pain points and workflow automation around content, delivery, interactivity, and analytics
· Uncover “best practices” in successful multi-channel corporate publishing
· Understand current spending priorities for digital publishing technologies
· Pinpoint key investment drivers by vertical industry (Financial Services, Insurance, Government, Manufacturing, Retail)
· Generate independent data “proof points” to make credible claims to customers and prospects
· Assess how enterprises acquire digital publishing technology and services
· Profile key enterprise publishing applications and digital publishing channels (print, mobile, web, displays) and requirements
For more information on The Future of Digital Publishing in Enterprises, watch an exclusive InfoCast on this study, visit our online brochure or contact Matt O’Keefe at 781 616 2115 or email@example.com.
InfoTrends, a Questex company, is the leading worldwide market research and strategic consulting firm for the digital imaging and document solutions industry. We provide research, analysis, forecasts, and advice to help clients understand market trends, identify opportunities, and develop strategies to grow their businesses. Additional information about InfoTrends is available on the Web at www.infotrends.com.