Six new media options available.
InteliCoat has introduced Magic UV Cure, a new line of UV media. The Magic UV Cure product line includes six media options available in 36-, 50-, and 54-in. widths.
• PB10UV Polyethylene Banner is ideal for short-term indoor and outdoor promotional banners where a smooth, uniform base material is required. Its polyethylene base gives PB10UV a high level of water-resistance and light blocking opacity allowing it to be printed on both sides.
• BPC12UV Polycarbonate is a backprint polycarbonate film that’s designed for UV-cure printing systems using flexible ink sets. By reverse imaging on the matte surface, the polycarbonate surface works to protect the image while its texture works to diffuse light and cut glare.
• PPM7UV Polypropylene Banner is a 7-mil polypropylene matte banner material that resists water and UV damage, the company reports. The matte surface minimizes glare from indoor lighting.
• TB9-UV Tyvek Banner is a 9-mil spun polyolefin outdoor/indoor banner material featuring tear-resistance for tough weather conditions. Resists water and UV damage.
• VSF-UV developed with Valeron Strength Films, this 9-mil recyclable banner material is a plasticizer-free, vinyl-free, and tear-resistant banner material.