A new inkset with white and upgraded heaters are two of the improvements.
Mimaki USA has released its Enhanced JV400LX latex printer series. The printers improve upon the company’s previous models with a new inkset with white, upgraded heaters, and more.
The new LX101 latex inkset comprises CMYK as well as orange and green for an expanded color gamut (93% of the Pantone color chart), plus white. The LX101 ink has been formulated to produce extremely vivid, glossy, high-quality images with excellent ink color density, the company reports; they’re engineered for lower curing temperatures to allow for greater flexibility and more media choices.
Available in two print widths – 54 and 64 in. – the Enhanced JV400 series features:
• A top resolution of 1200 dpi;
• Speeds up to 193 sq ft/hr in 4-color mode on the larger machine (in draft mode; 119.5 sq ft/hr in standard mode)
• Three-way intelligent heating system (pre/print/post);
• Mimaki Circulation Technology, to regularly circulate the white ink;
• Nozzle Recovery Function; and more.