Mimaki USA will be showing a variety of wide format printing and cutting products in its booth #1473 at the International Sign Expo in Orlando, April 25-27, 2014. Live wrap demonstrations will also be taking place, using output printed on the Mimaki UJV500-160 printer onto 3M materials.
Featured at ISA 2014 will be the Mimaki JFX200-2513 LED UV-cure flatbed printer that can print up to 269 square feet per hour. The flatbed table can easily accommodate standard 4-by-8-foot boards and it can print on rigid media up to 2” thick. Layout pins ensure easy media set-up. The standard Mimaki Advanced Pass System and variable dot printing ensure high quality output. White and spot inks are available.
Other products on display will be:
- Mimaki UJV500-160 & JV400-160SUV UV roll media printers
- Mimaki JFX500-2131 UV LED flatbed printer
- Mimaki JV400-160LX Latex roll media printer
- Mimaki CJV30-60 Print / cut roll media printer
- Mimaki TS500-1800 Dye sublimation textile printer
- Mimaki UJF-3042 & UJF-6042 Tabletop UV LED flatbed printers
- Mimaki CG-60SRIII & CG-130SRIII Roll media contour cutters
- Mimaki CF2 Flatbed contour cutter
Stop by booth #1473 to see how Mimaki products provide a total workflow solution for the many applications found in the Sign & Graphics, Textile & Apparel and Industrial Markets. For more information, visit www.mimakiusa.com.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.