Educational tour will comprise open houses, webinars, and a printer sweepstakes.
Nazdar SourceOne is launching its Passport to Performance educational tour, which has been created to provide print shops with critical information on topics such as buying a wide-format digital printer, financial considerations when making capital purchases, workflow improvements, and more.
* April 28: ISA Sign Expo, Las Vegas – tour launch and technology demonstrations.
* May 4 and May 6: Webinar, “Top 10 Mistakes When Buying a Wide-Format Printer” – the top mistakes made when purchasing a printer and how to avoid them.
* May 18 and May 20: Webinar, “Wasatch Tips & Tricks” – tips on workflow improvement, file preparation, getting the most out of a software investment.
* May 24: Open House, Atlanta
* June 8 and June 10: Webinar, “Financial Decisions of Capital Purchases” – the financial considerations to be aware of when considering a new printer, ROI calculators, cash-flow considerations, leasing pitfalls (interest, terms, etc.).
* June 23: Open House, Cincinnati
* July 20: Open House, Chicago
* August 13: Tour Wrap Up Event, Long Beach, CA
Sweepstakes entries take place at: www.sourceoneonline.com/rasteksweepstakes