Web-based Digital Asset Management application.
NetXposure has unveiled its new enterprise digital-asset-management (DAM) system, NetXposure 5, a Web-based application with desktop interactions. Re-formatted as a rich Internet application, it uses Adobe AIR and Adobe Flex technologies for a new user-interface that runs identically in all major browsers and operating systems. Other features include:
* Cascading pull-down menus, slider resizing capabilities and similar sorting capabilities regardless of which browser is running.
* Real time interaction with digital assets from numerous applications and built-in Adobe CreativeSuite3 integration.
* Automatic offline synching capabilities, such as drag-and-drop between desktop applications and the asset repository, as well as large-capacity upload and download capabilities.
* New support for Adobe Digital Negative (DNG) specification.
* Enhanced Mac OS, Windows, and Linux support.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.