New offerings include three “greener” WallDeco non-vinyl products.
Flexcon has released several new media and overlaminate retail solutions.
• CounterDeco is a non-vinyl counter advertising system available with clear matte polyolefin or clear polyester overlaminates. Ideal for quick-serve restaurants that must use counter and table-top graphics that are FDA indirect food contact compliant;
• Three new “greener” WallDeco non-vinyl products including WALLdeco 6772, 6710, and 6714. All feature a microsphere repositionable, removable adhesive designed for short-term, interior large-format and small-format contour-cut wall graphic decals;
• New additions to the WindowDeco line: super clear, opaque, and translucent window films. Super Clear 6525 is a polyester film for UV printing, removable for promotional or architectural use. Also available is the 6-mil, white opaque film 6545 and the 6-mil translucent backlit vinyl 6575;
• FlexMark BILBRD SWVG gloss is 3-mil non-opaque white gloss vinyl ideal for general-purpose permanent signage and transforming retail displays and tradeshow spaces. Available in 60-in. rolls;
• And additions of white, clear, silver, and brushed silver finish options to the FlexMark Floor Art line of floor graphic media. Clear, silver, and brushed silver finish options are also now available for Floor Art 6600 underlaminates.