Featuring multi-roll functionality and more.
Onyx has released version 12.2 of its workflow and RIP software suite, including Thrive, ProductionHouse, PosterShop, and RIPCenter. New features include:
• A multi-roll user interface that shows a live view of loaded media with automated roll selection
• Enhanced media and page size handling
• An interface featuring device-specific information such as ink levels, printer status, and media information
• Cutting workflow updates, including the ability to handle multiple cut-path prefixes and duplication of cutter device settings
• The ability to scale and rotate jobs directly in the file-open dialogue.