From fabric banners to charging stations.
Orbus Exhibit & Display Group has released its 2016 Exhibitor’s Handbook with 175 new portable and modular displays, as well as a selection of new exhibit lines.
Highlighted additions include:
• New sizes for retractable banner stands including Blade Lite, Orient 1 and 2, Barracuda, Exaclibur, Merlin, and Solo;
• Exposé, a telescopic banner stand system featuring fabric graphics and straight or curved frame options;
• Eight curved and straight Formulate Essential fabric banner stands;
• Eight outdoor display additions, including inflatable columns, tent flags, stowaway signs, and square umbrellas;
• Embrace Tension Fabric, a line of 16 push-fit tension fabric “hopup” displays reaching up to 10 ft high;
• The Formulate Designer Series, offering 32 backwall kits up to 30 ft;
• Twenty-two tension fabric display accents and five island fabric exhibits, including backwall connectors, ladder accents, and more;
• Nine Formulate fabric structures and seven fabric structure accents including fabric funnels, towers, arches, conference rooms and walls, charging stations, kiosks, iPad stands, and a bar counter;
• Four LED display lights;
• And an economy line of hanging structures, featuring eight 3D Master Hanging Structures and five tiered Designer Hanging Structures. Shapes include ring, square, triangle, cube, and rounded square.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.