From fabric banners to charging stations.
Orbus Exhibit & Display Group has released its 2016 Exhibitor’s Handbook with 175 new portable and modular displays, as well as a selection of new exhibit lines.
Highlighted additions include:
• New sizes for retractable banner stands including Blade Lite, Orient 1 and 2, Barracuda, Exaclibur, Merlin, and Solo;
• Exposé, a telescopic banner stand system featuring fabric graphics and straight or curved frame options;
• Eight curved and straight Formulate Essential fabric banner stands;
• Eight outdoor display additions, including inflatable columns, tent flags, stowaway signs, and square umbrellas;
• Embrace Tension Fabric, a line of 16 push-fit tension fabric “hopup” displays reaching up to 10 ft high;
• The Formulate Designer Series, offering 32 backwall kits up to 30 ft;
• Twenty-two tension fabric display accents and five island fabric exhibits, including backwall connectors, ladder accents, and more;
• Nine Formulate fabric structures and seven fabric structure accents including fabric funnels, towers, arches, conference rooms and walls, charging stations, kiosks, iPad stands, and a bar counter;
• Four LED display lights;
• And an economy line of hanging structures, featuring eight 3D Master Hanging Structures and five tiered Designer Hanging Structures. Shapes include ring, square, triangle, cube, and rounded square.