Stock-image conference takes place in New York City, October 15-17, 2010.
The 15th Annual International Conference of PACA-- the Picture Archive Council of America – will take place in New York City in mid-October. The weekend event will offer informative sessions, international networking opportunities, and solutions to the issues that affect stock-photography industry. Some of the highlights include:
• PacaSearch Update: Recently introduced, PACA’s own mega meta-search with more than 70 member agencies participating to date and more than 70 million images available for worldwide clients to find from one unique site.
• Expert Panels: Inspirational speakers and industry gurus with critical information.
• Trends: How will the market change and which technological advances will most significantly impact the image industry in the coming years?
• Safeguarding Your Assets: Information on vital legal decisions and recent news from the US Copyright Office; everything from registering images, to effective ways to trace and chase infringers.
• Marketing: How prospects find image creators; search engine optimization (SEO) and social networking.
• Networking : Meet industry leaders and potential partners to discuss new business opportunities for collaboration.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.