Fabrics offer bold colors and sharp details.
Neschen has announced its new line of PureColor fabrics. Generally compatible with solvent, mild-solvent, and UV-curable printers, these textiles are designed to offer bold color and sharp details. With roll sizes ranging up to 98-in. wide, the Pure Color media line includes:
* Golden Gate, an 8-oz polyester with a PVC coating. The 12-mil thick fabric can be used indoors or outdoors and has an antifungal treatment to improve durability in damp/humid environments. Compatible with solvent and mild-solvent ink.
* VersaFabric, a 7.7-oz wrinkle-resistant polyester with a smooth drape.
* For giclee art reproduction and interior decor, Monet Canvas is a 10-oz heavyweight poly/cotton coated canvas with a prominent tooth. Its tooth makes it printable on a vacuum-carried flatbed UV printer.
* Mambo is a 9-oz polyester with a coating that offers color brilliance and deep blacks. Designed for indoor/outdoor applications that will be viewed from a distance such as festival or concert banners, it’s compatible with solvent and mild-solvent inks.
* The translucent Calypso Breeze Satin is a 3.5-oz lightweight polyester with a satin finish. For indoor and short-term outdoor applications, it’s 7.5-mil thick and delivers a fast dry time and scratch resistance.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.