Additional creative professionals are sought.
Roland DGA has introduced its Roland Masters Gallery, a Web-based art gallery that recognizes the achievements of top Roland inkjet users including sign makers, screen printers, apparel decorators, vehicle and other graphics professionals, and artists worldwide.
Roland Masters, the company reports, are selected based on a portfolio of work that reflects exceptional creativity and execution. In addition, Roland Masters each demonstrate a high level of technical expertise. At present, the Roland Masters Collection includes:
* Mike and Paul Chaklos, Above and Beyond, Irvine, CA
* Martin Charles, Hollywood film graphic designer, Los Angeles
* Jim Conquest, Imagine-It Graphics, Murrieta, CA
* Enrico Del Mar, Modern Image Signworks, San Diego
* Eric Goodwin, Garage Graphics, Orange County, CA
* Jay Lansburg, Automic Designs, Buena Park, CA
* Matt Richart and Dallas Fowler, Digital EFX Wraps, Louisville, KY
* TJ Rose, TJ Rose Fine Art & Artistic Giclee Services, Henderson, NV
"Roland printers and integrated printer/cutters have been chosen by many of the industry’s most creative professionals, and we are enthusiastic about this opportunity to showcase their work and demonstrate the true potential of Roland inkjet technology," said Patrick Kersey, creative director for Roland. "We are inspired by the design and production skills of these industry leaders and we remain committed to providing digital printing solutions that meet their high standards for quality, precision, performance and reliability."
The Roland Masters and Pro galleries are currently seeking additional creative professionals to feature. Interested candidates must be users of Roland equipment and can submit examples of their work by visiting the Roland website.
ROLAND MASTERS GALLERY