SA International (SAi), the leading provider of software solutions for the professional sign making, wide-format digital printing and CAD/CAM for CNC machining industries, will use ISA Sign Expo (Booth 4375) to marks the 25th anniversary of its market-leading SAi Flexi signmaking solution, with the official launch of its new performance-improving mobile app.
Working in conjunction with SAi FlexiSIGN and FlexiPRINT version 11 and 12, the MyFlexi mobile app is specifically designed to provide print shop employees with efficiency-enhancing tools to improve throughput and minimize overall job production time – from set-up to completion. Integral to this is remote access to FlexiQuote™, which extends the benefits of SAi’s innovative web-based tool, by allowing sign and print businesses to quickly and effectively create customer quotes for new jobs remotely when visiting customers. The quotes instantly appear in FlexiQuote and can be viewed in the workshop, ensuring improved capacity management, smoother workflow and greater productivity.
The web-version of FlexiQuote features a simple, user-friendly design, which comes pre-loaded with a database of standard media and costs to rapidly and accurately configure pricing, while factoring in materials, labor, commissions, discounts and taxes. As such, the handy FlexiQuote ‘wizard’ overcomes the occasionally troublesome and time-consuming job quoting process faced by sign and print providers, and can give a customer quote within 30 seconds.
Another valuable feature within MyFlexi is the MyFlexi QR and Barcode Tester, which enables print shop employees to quickly test the QR codes generated in Flexi’s QR Code Creator. This improved functionality enables print shop employees to quickly validate QR codes and crucially, accelerate their production. The web-based QR Code Creator, allows print shops to add an interactive element into their signage by automatically converting text into a QR code of the user’s requirements, such as web links, email addresses, phone numbers or SMS messages. MyFlexi mobile app users also have access to useful resources in multiple languages, including informative training videos.
The free MyFlexi app is available now on IOS iPhones and iPads and Android mobile phones and tablets and can be downloaded in the Apple App store and Android Google Play store respectively. This latest mobile app builds on the success of the company’s first app, SAi Cloud, which offers business owners greater production overview and productivity management. Most notably, this includes remote access to valuable production information and job reports while on the road or away from the office.
“As the first and only wide-format RIP software boasting not one, but two companion mobile apps, SAi is leading the way when it comes to delivering efficiency-enhancing tools,” says Dean Derhak, Product Marketing Director at SAi. “Which provides those using Flexi in their production workflow competitive advantages with customers as well as invaluable production trends and insights.”
Live and informative presentations from SAi at ISA ISA visitors are invited to explore the production efficiencies achievable with SAi’s advanced portfolio via a continuous series of 30-minute informative on-stand presentations:
• Attendees will discover how they can enjoy greater throughput using the industry’s most versatile signmaking software, Flexi.
• Dean Derhak, Product Marketing Director at SAi, will provide visitors with first-hand experience of the time-saving capabilities of MyFlexi app.
• For print service providers seeking to maintain their competitive edge, Mark Geeves, Director of Sales & Marketing at Color-Logic and Touch7, will discuss how they can combine Touch7 with SAi Flexi to produce vivid graphics that stand-out from the crowd.
• Geeves will also highlight the business-enhancing possibilities achievable through premium metallic print applications, following the recent accreditation of SAi’s Flexi software with Color-Logic’s Process Metallic Color System™.
• EJ Nodurft, EnRoute Product Director, SAi, will showcase the profit-generating capabilities of the company’s leading CAD/CAM software for CNC machining, EnRoute.
See SAi at ISA Sign Expo on booth 4375, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center from 20-22 April.