In Las Vegas, attendees "will see digital imaging as a complete process."
The Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) has organized a new attraction for its annual trade show, which will be held in Las Vegas in September: a Digital Workflow Pavilion organized to facilitate industry education. The interactive display will feature steps in the digital imaging process all in one area, and give visitors a first-hand look at two production lines that will run continuously on the Expo floor.
The Pavilion will include:
* UV-curable printer from Raster Printers.
* Solvent inkjet device from Roland DGA.
* Wedge welding equipment from Sinclair Equipment.
* I-cut device from Mikkelsen Graphic Engineering.
* Rigid Media Products from Alcan Composites USA.
* Pressure-sensitive media products from Avery Dennison.
* Laminator and lamination films from Neschen Americas/Seal.
* RIP software and computers from Wasatch Computer Technology.
* Vinyl media from Value Vinyls.
"SGIA ’06 attendees will see digital imaging as a complete process, rather than a group of seemingly separate technologies," says Dan Marx, SGIA vice president for markets and technologies.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.